Affiliate Terms Of Service
Please understand that by entering into the ProSignalRobot affiliate program, you agree that you are not allowed to do any of the following things if approved. By doing any of the following, you will be terminated from the program and agree that any commissions earned will be forfeited.
The Affiliate Terms of Service can be changed through time, so you should check this page from time to time for any possible changes that have been made. Any major changes will be notified by email.
1. You are not permitted to conduct e-mail promotions in a 3rd party system. All e-mail contacts and lists must be your own e-mail or subscriber list. You cannot buy solo ads, use safe lists, use spam or anything of this nature.
2. You must not run negative PPC campaigns such as “Product name/author name scam” or any other method to attract controversial clicks that an ordinary person would deem to portray a negative view of ProSignalRobot.
3. You must not bid on keywords that include our trademarked Website name “Pro Signal Robot”, as to confuse an ordinary person as to who is ProSiganalRobot. If you do any of these, you’ll be terminated from the program instantly.
4. You cannot earn commission on your own purchase. Any ‘self’ purchase commission may be nullified or held back.
5. iFrames, review sites and cloaked domains are permitted as long as they do not contain offensive or negative domain URLs, i.e. words such as “scam, the truth, lies, exposed”, etc.
6. Affiliate commissions are paid out on the 25th of each month for your previous month’s sales, as long as the minimum commission threshold of $250 has been reached. Please make sure you have your Paypal, Skrill or Neteller email address within your FirstPromoter ProSignalRobot affiliate program account. Please be aware that our commissions are paid out gross, however, the amount you receive may differ dependant on the fees associated with your Paypal, Skrill or Neteller account. Any questions about our affiliate program, do not hesitate to get in touch with us on email@example.com.
7. We run a legitimate business, which means that we always correctly illustrate and represent our product/s and their features and benefits to the customer. Please make sure you do the same. Anyone found using misleading claims, inaccurate information or false testimonials (or anything that does not comply with FTC guidelines) will have their affiliate account banned immediately.
8. You are not permitted in any form to use the Pro Signal Robot name or logo on websites, social media pages/accounts or other online or offline presence. You are never to use any of our brandings to establish a page, advert or other material without permission from the ProSignalRobot team. In this instance, correct logo and branding guidelines for affiliates will be provided to you from an authorized member of the ProSignalRobot team.